Friday, March 16, 2012

Finally! Gallery Shelves have Photos

Late last year, I came across this post from my former student Fawn at Always Chasing Life. I loved them! She got the idea from Ana White.

So, Greg and I bought the lumber, glued them together and painted them. Then, we hung them. That seems so long ago. (Well, it was early December for goodness sake!)

Here are the pictures I took after we hung them:


So, I started collecting frames. I decided to use black frames because we have black as an accent color throughout the main area of the house. I painted some frames that I already had and also bought some new ones. The frames sat empty for the past few weeks on these shelves. I also found a big letter G that my sister Sandie gave us a long time ago.

Today, I FINALLY printed pictures for the frames. I still have some empty spaces left because I need to add some pictures of a few family members and our godsons, but you can at least see how they look right now.


Because they are in a hallway, it is virtually impossible to get a straight-on shot, but this gives you an idea of what they look like.

I am so glad that Fawn made these and gave me the idea to do the same!!

No comments:

Post a Comment